3rd Act Magazine is a quarterly magazine published by Oshi Publishing, LLC
Oshi Publishing, LLC
81 Canal Lane
Brinnon, WA 98320
Conditions other than rates are subject to change by Publisher without notice. As used here, the term “Publisher” shall refer to 3rd Act Magazine magazine and/or Oshi Publishing, LLC.
The terms and conditions published here supersede any terms or conditions appearing on previous materials.
Publisher’s Copy Protective Clause
Advertisers and advertising agencies assume sole liability for all content—including text, representations, photographs, and illustrations—of advertisement printed or displayed electronically, and also assume responsibility for any claims arising therefrom made against the
Publisher. The Publisher reserves the right to reject any advertising that does not conform to its mission or publication standards, which are subject to change or modification at the sole discretion of the Publisher. Any advertising resembling editorial matter may be designated as advertising by the Publisher.
Positioning of Advertisements
Advertisement placement is at the sole discretion of the Publisher except where a request for a specified preferred position is agreed to and acknowledged by the Publisher.
- Publisher has the right to hold advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and separately liable for such monies as are due and payable to Publisher for advertising which advertiser or its agent ordered and for which such advertising was published.
- Regulations concerning copy and contracts are those generally accepted throughout the industry.
- No conditions other than those set forth here shall be binding on the Publisher unless specifically agreed to in writing by the Publisher.
- All advertising orders are subject to our credit requirements.
- All advertising will be invoiced after publication and amounts unpaid after 30 days are subject to a 1-1/2% per month late fee.
- Publisher retains right of final approval and acceptance of all advertising submitted, and shall not be liable for any loss resulting from rejection of such advertising.
Fifteen percent (15%) of gross billing is allowed to recognized advertising agencies on display space and preferred position charges. Commission is not allowed on such charges as artwork, reprints, backup of inserts, production and bindery charges, and special handling charges. Commission is subject to forfeiture on invoices not paid within 90 days from invoice date.
All advertising placed by an entity acting as the agent for another shall be regulated by the Law of Agency as defined in the Uniform Commercial Code. The entity for which any advertising is placed shall be held liable for payment in full for all advertising placed on its behalf regardless of whether such payment was remitted to the agent.
Effective January 1, 2016