- This event has passed.
Free Tax Help by AARP Foundation at the Bellevue Library
April 3 @ 10:30 am - 4:00 pmFree
Free individualized tax preparation assistance provided by trained AARP volunteers. No age or income limits.
Documents you need to bring:
– Government issued identification–picture ID
– Last year’s tax return
– Social Security cards or other official documentation for yourself and all dependents
– Checkbook or pre-printed direct deposit information showing routing number and direct deposit account number if you want to do a direct deposit of any refund(s)
– All tax and income documents for 2022 (W-2 forms, interest and dividend statements, 1095 forms, etc.)
– Date of birth for each person listed on the return
Drop-in service. Registration not required.